A Good Thing?
While sautéing shallots in your omelet pan,
Sprayed first with canola Pam,
I learned that you had a one-night stand,
Did you use a condom made of lamb?
In the same report I sadly learned,
As I added quail eggs and salted ham,
That you admitted to having sex texted,
What were the rituals you requested?
At a ménage a trios you demurred
It was an error you inferred
Did K-Mart’s Queen of haute cuisine
Baste with butter Paula Deen?
Poet Other Poems
- En Route: La Charite Sur Loire (For Chr... -new-
- In Praise of Older Women
- Irish Protest
- Le Retour -new-
- Old Eskimo Afloat
- Riff on Laurel's Autumn Anniversary
- Riff on Princess Julie
- Said The Gypsy To The Shepherd Maid (Pa...
- Soul Mates
- Stalking The Wild Giraffe
- The Power Elite
- To your words I add wtih zest
- (15) The White Ship
- (19) The White Ship
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.