A Good Friendship
Rays of sadness are flowing
Flowing and flowing
Will things ever be free flowing?
My mind wonders and thinks
Thinks about sadness and how it flows?
At times things seem to be alright
Then all of a sudden, nothing seems to be
As I await for some signals
Signals of life, as to where it is going to take me?
I think deeply about life as thoughts are not stopping
Can they be called as negative thoughts?
Yes, maybe yes
Though, negative is everything right now
That is all I have got at the present
Thoughts, only negative thoughts in offering
Will anybody care for me still?
Do I still deserve to be loved?
As well as cared about?
Will I ever find a friend who cares and loves me?
Truly, that is all I am thinking of at present
A friendship, Good Friendship.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Good Friendship by Rohit Sapra )
(13-7-31 (see reverse))
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Bull Hawking
Emily Jane Brontë
(30 July 1818 – 19 December 1848)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- The Innkeeper’s Wife, Clive Sansom
- ALWAYS ON MY MIND, Stanley Oguh
- Wicketkeepers, Quir Diing Jr.
- u want? Watch 'Divergent' Free Online St.., ada ajakaunak
- Le Déluge, Alfred de Vigny
Poem of the Day
- The Miraculous Escape of Robert Allan, t.., Max Plowman
- The Battle of Sheriffmuir, Max Plowman
- General Gordon, the Hero of Khartoum, Max Plowman
- Limerick-73, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- MOTHER, KASINIVENTHAN MUTHURAMALINGAM
- The Monkey, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Krampus, Ima Ryma
- For My Love, Sandra Feldman
- I love To Run, Patrick Sant
- My Exploding Stomach, RUBAB ATWAL