A Good Friendship
Rays of sadness are flowing
Flowing and flowing
Will things ever be free flowing?
My mind wonders and thinks
Thinks about sadness and how it flows?
At times things seem to be alright
Then all of a sudden, nothing seems to be
As I await for some signals
Signals of life, as to where it is going to take me?
I think deeply about life as thoughts are not stopping
Can they be called as negative thoughts?
Yes, maybe yes
Though, negative is everything right now
That is all I have got at the present
Thoughts, only negative thoughts in offering
Will anybody care for me still?
Do I still deserve to be loved?
As well as cared about?
Will I ever find a friend who cares and loves me?
Truly, that is all I am thinking of at present
A friendship, Good Friendship.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Good Friendship by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis