A Good Friendship
Rays of sadness are flowing
Flowing and flowing
Will things ever be free flowing?
My mind wonders and thinks
Thinks about sadness and how it flows?
At times things seem to be alright
Then all of a sudden, nothing seems to be
As I await for some signals
Signals of life, as to where it is going to take me?
I think deeply about life as thoughts are not stopping
Can they be called as negative thoughts?
Yes, maybe yes
Though, negative is everything right now
That is all I have got at the present
Thoughts, only negative thoughts in offering
Will anybody care for me still?
Do I still deserve to be loved?
As well as cared about?
Will I ever find a friend who cares and loves me?
Truly, that is all I am thinking of at present
A friendship, Good Friendship.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Good Friendship by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Monoku, Connie Marcum Wong
- A Poem On Behalf Of Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- With prayers, hasmukh amathalal
- Everywhere I Go, Luc Leclaire
- Mississippi Moments, Connie Marcum Wong
- Questions Of Eternal Doubt, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Remembering Mother, Liilia Talts Morrison
- the heat is on, Mandolyn ...
- To Valerie Macon New Poet Laureate of No.., mary douglas
- Visiting The Edge, RoseAnn V. Shawiak