A Good Friendship
Rays of sadness are flowing
Flowing and flowing
Will things ever be free flowing?
My mind wonders and thinks
Thinks about sadness and how it flows?
At times things seem to be alright
Then all of a sudden, nothing seems to be
As I await for some signals
Signals of life, as to where it is going to take me?
I think deeply about life as thoughts are not stopping
Can they be called as negative thoughts?
Yes, maybe yes
Though, negative is everything right now
That is all I have got at the present
Thoughts, only negative thoughts in offering
Will anybody care for me still?
Do I still deserve to be loved?
As well as cared about?
Will I ever find a friend who cares and loves me?
Truly, that is all I am thinking of at present
A friendship, Good Friendship.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Good Friendship by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Mother-land I weep for thee, Joseph Ogbonna
- Mother Teresa and I, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- Still Here, silenced work
- A Village Girl, Naveed Khalid
- A Song Of Harp, Naveed Khalid
- An African Woman I am... a Blessing or a.., Vivian Muciri
- You are Everywhere!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Work: The Noun that Verbs the World!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- oh my dear, sushant jha
- Dangerous Curiosity, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)