A Good Friendship
Rays of sadness are flowing
Flowing and flowing
Will things ever be free flowing?
My mind wonders and thinks
Thinks about sadness and how it flows?
At times things seem to be alright
Then all of a sudden, nothing seems to be
As I await for some signals
Signals of life, as to where it is going to take me?
I think deeply about life as thoughts are not stopping
Can they be called as negative thoughts?
Yes, maybe yes
Though, negative is everything right now
That is all I have got at the present
Thoughts, only negative thoughts in offering
Will anybody care for me still?
Do I still deserve to be loved?
As well as cared about?
Will I ever find a friend who cares and loves me?
Truly, that is all I am thinking of at present
A friendship, Good Friendship.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Good Friendship by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Walk Away, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Be Calm and Cool, Aftab Alam
- Saying I Do, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- A SONG FOR YOU, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Quick-Sand, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- this day, sheade rudman
- Love Always, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Smile Not For All, Savita Tyagi
- Life with you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love for OLUEBUBE, Saturday Chikezie Promise
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)