A Good Friend
A good friend is a friend who shares.
Brothers and sisters are far away.
A man needs the help of others who care.
Facing the problems that arise each day.
Covering his eyes,
Sitting on the floor,
Someone please help,
He don't want to cry anymore.
Anger from the past,
Eating up inside
Emotions and tears,
Can no longer last,
Looking for relief.
Sat alone in this dark space,
In this empty corner,
Feeling out of place.
Yvonne Kania's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Good Friend by Yvonne Kania )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar