A Good Friend
A good friend is a friend who shares.
Brothers and sisters are far away.
A man needs the help of others who care.
Facing the problems that arise each day.
Covering his eyes,
Sitting on the floor,
Someone please help,
He don't want to cry anymore.
Anger from the past,
Eating up inside
Emotions and tears,
Can no longer last,
Looking for relief.
Sat alone in this dark space,
In this empty corner,
Feeling out of place.
Yvonne Kania's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Good Friend by Yvonne Kania )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fair praises, hasmukh amathalal
- On MY Way To The Mailbox, Kyle Schlicher
- Belinda, Juan Olivarez
- My Life Will Go On, Kyle Schlicher
- Amaano (Somali), sallam yassin
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris