A Good Friend
A good friend is a friend who shares.
Brothers and sisters are far away.
A man needs the help of others who care.
Facing the problems that arise each day.
Covering his eyes,
Sitting on the floor,
Someone please help,
He don't want to cry anymore.
Anger from the past,
Eating up inside
Emotions and tears,
Can no longer last,
Looking for relief.
Sat alone in this dark space,
In this empty corner,
Feeling out of place.
Yvonne Kania's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Good Friend by Yvonne Kania )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetry And All Of Me, Rites Ghosh
- Forgotten, david kush
- House of Weeping Walls, Michael Mira
- Vicky - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Dangerous Mind Games, Michael Mira
- To My Dear Poet Pablo Neruda on...If You.., Geetha Jayakumar
- A Matter Of Time, John Garth Raubenheimer
- candy, laxami Cards
- Hay Dios Mio, Que Habra Pasado?, LUVinThe NOW
- Accent, Edgars Brivbergs