Ramesh T A
A Gold Is Gold!
Groupism blinds real worth in the society!
Each one can know it only in isolation.....
They then feel like fish out of pond sure!
Inferior and good for nothing form a group;
Complex characters cover it by their group;
They blackout the worthy ones in circles...!
The value of gold never diminishes by time;
The noble metals they are called as genuine
And original status can never be concealed!
Some out of jealousy and hatred tarnish
The outward image but not inner beauty
That out shines ever and reveals itself sure!
The more the real worth is concealed ever
The more gold shines gloriously at the end!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Gold Is Gold! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul