Bazi alis Subrata Ray
A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra Shaukhya
Night is dark and blind
But you come as light
And in your face
I see an auspicious sight.
The Atman without form,
Comes unexpressed in body,
And Love the link to study,
Erects its head, from the bed
Whose mystic blinks,
Originates the mother of immortality,
Hi -Thank you -Thank you
Before our births we knew
The lamps of our truest selves,
The identities of our Divines,
And each in other mirror shine.
Dearest! Below the buried deep,
You and me, and all ever keep
A timeless image of Nirvana,
Where in Chidakash there appears,
The unborn eternal Sun.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra Shaukhya by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 July 1849 – 19 November 1887)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 9 - 1937)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Let Me Die A Youngman's Death, Roger McGough
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Bologna: A Poem About Gold, James Arlington Wright
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- ETC3, shuvo chakraborty
- SONNET II, Sir Toby Moses
- Tamil on decline, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Life-Lesson, Luo Zhihai
- The Sunprincess, Akhtar Jawad
- Movement incidental, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Before Storm, Luo Zhihai
- Fate rules the outcome., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Cheap labor, Nassy Fesharaki
- Feed the ego, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.