Bazi alis Subrata Ray
A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra Shaukhya
Night is dark and blind
But you come as light
And in your face
I see an auspicious sight.
The Atman without form,
Comes unexpressed in body,
And Love the link to study,
Erects its head, from the bed
Whose mystic blinks,
Originates the mother of immortality,
Hi -Thank you -Thank you
Before our births we knew
The lamps of our truest selves,
The identities of our Divines,
And each in other mirror shine.
Dearest! Below the buried deep,
You and me, and all ever keep
A timeless image of Nirvana,
Where in Chidakash there appears,
The unborn eternal Sun.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra Shaukhya by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass