A Girl Who Lost It
Staring into a dirty bathroom mirror,
your eyes are wet,
and your skin is pale.
Did he hurt you?
Did he kill you?
Did he break bread with a stranger,
who got laid on your bed?
Don't worry sweetheart,
it's a for in the road,
What's that you say?
He hung up the world and the moon and the stars?
don't fear, you'll still be okay.
Girl don't do it,
put that syringe away,
don't shoot it,
it's stupid to die,
when you can live another,
ten thousand days.
we'll miss you,
it's sad when you think,
of all the good you could do,
should you just relax and sit down,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Girl Who Lost It by Nicholas Peter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby for the doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci
- Soldiers, Tony Adah
- SUMMER FUN, MORGAN AXIOTIS
- Morning Hymn, David Lessard
- How Bluntly Speak They, The CPI(M) Even.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE NIGHT OF REVELATION ليلة القدر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- de pun.t, co the skipper