Walter C. Edwards
A Ghost She Could Not Number
I saw an old lover today,
her gaze just past me by,
like a ghost out of her memories,
she just could not bare to notice me,
we parted friends,
at lease that is how I remember how it ends,
with the both of us,
going our separate ways,
in our naive youthful days,
sad I did not get to find out about,
how her whole life had worked out,
sad to say she did not look happy,
maybe just to much in a hurry,
to chat about this and that,
or was I a ghost she could not number.
Walter C. Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Ghost She Could Not Number by Walter C. Edwards )
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam