A Friend's Prayer
A Friend’s Prayer
Lord Jesus, I don’t know of all the challenges he has, but You know everything:
I hear his silence, You hear his pleas,
I see his laughing, You see his tears,
I see when he gives, You see what has been taken from him,
I see his beautiful appearance, You see the scars in his soul,
I experience his faith, You know his doubts,
My prayer for him Lord, is that You give him everything he may need and
Bless him abundantly today and for ever.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Friend's Prayer by Adriaan Noel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry
- Amazing Grace, Mohammad Siddiqui
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...