A Friend and Guide Forever
I'll walk with God from this day on.
I started this to signify to others who may share the joy of an intimate God. When I was weak in strength This friend was there to give what he had. When I grew weaker, He was there to heal my brokenness. As I journeyed from Yuma Arizona, there was times I felt I did not have what it took to drive another foot. He was there with me to give me just the right strength.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Friend and Guide Forever by Norman Huber )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya