A Forgotten Thought
I just so hate it to a point of rage.
When I enter a room a bold statement to make.
It will be epic and profound,
blowing everyone in the down with it's infinite wisdom
and timeless wit to pass down the generations.
I open up my mouth wide and fill my lungs
and now I have begun to tell
the epically profound knowledge I had to share.
Then I sit there open mouthed.
I've forgotten the thing I meant to spout,
it's so embarrassingly upsetting.
Next time I'll write down what I was thinking.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Forgotten Thought by Michael McParland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- hey stickshift, it's like this..., Mandolyn ...
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher