A Flower of poesy to Dr.A.M.S,
A Flower of poesy to Dr. A.M.S.
Dear Dr.A.M.Selvaraj, the magnificent healer, so great,
Receive please, this flower of poesy, proffered with warm love.
Accolades swell with yet another feather in your cap ornate,
Matchless, " Platinum Man" to thee with genuflection, we bow.
Sickness prodding—we prostrate at your divine feet—
Endearing words; focused acumen blot the blight:
Loving care and a magical touch—such a wonderful feat!
Ventilate we, our nagging troubles even past midnight,
And our qualms are allayed regardless of personal ease!
Radiant Star! In "Medicines Hall of Fame", aloft with glories!
Almighty Lord, on you His choicest Blessings to descend,
Jointly supplicating, we pray from the core of our heart's blend.
chandra thiagarajan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
In the year 2004 he was bestowed upon the 'Platinum Award.'
On the occasion he was presented this poem which was an acronym too.
He appreciated the poem and liked it very much.
Comments about this poem (A Flower of poesy to Dr.A.M.S, by chandra thiagarajan )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.72, Mr. Nobody
- Lovers are Poets and Poets are Lovers, Mr. Nobody
- I dont have to but I love you Blues Song, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Mulder, John Carlos
- I am here to help you, gajanan mishra
- Father, gajanan mishra
- Within The Forest, Brianna SaurusRex
- The Beatles in Auckland, michael walker
- Gandhi, gajanan mishra
- Keep Up, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Cullen Bryant
(November 3, 1794 – June 12, 1878)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns