Ramesh T A
A Flower Is A Flower!
Flowers are symbol of love to mankind!
Flowers perpetuate love in the world!
Flowers are lovely indeed forever!
Flowers are unique in the world!
Innocence of flowers touches the heart!
Loveliness of flowers imparts love to all!
A gift of flowers begins love in life!
Flowers say much about beauty of heart!
Beauty of flowers lives forever!
Joy of flowers influence joy to all!
Flowers are indeed forever here!
Flowers are enjoyable sight indeed!
Colourful flowers bring cheerful mood ever!
Wonderful creation beautiful flowers are..!
It's nice to see flowers in loneliness...!
Red flowers are of great fascination ever!
Flowers are for love only forever!
Flowers give joy in life ever!
Love cherishes all with flowers ever!
Love develops as daily blooming flowers ever!
Love lives as flowers daily bloom in the garden!
Flowers remind always of love to men!
Fresh flowers adorn deities forever!
Flower cherishes love forever!
A bouquet of flowers cheers the beloveds!
Soothing touch of flowers is incredible!
Flowers are born to adorn heaven!
Flowers are joy of life on Earth!
Flowers touch the hearts of all ever!
Flowers welcome all with cheers everyday!
Flowers are source of inspiration to men!
Rose flower surely intoxicates anyone!
Flowers enhance love forever!
Blue flowers are special attraction!
Beautiful flowers cheer up the mood sure!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Flower Is A Flower! by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Reign of Fire, Bhaskar Rabha
- I've got a mind full of you, Bull Hawking
- Culp's Hill, John F. McCullagh
- A Rockstar Came Travelling, Richard Whiting
- Re: Your Poetic License Renewal Applicat.., John F. McCullagh
- Direct Departure, Tayyab Ijaz
- Merry Merry Christmas, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Milk toast, Cee Bea
- We are all, Swrji Basumatary
- Kada Poem I, Nicholas Crowson