Marvin Brato Sr
' A First Love '
Reckoning love I obtain
Overflowing like fountain.
Now I feel no emptiness
Every second is happiness.
Love is what i need
Life is wonderful indeed.
Yes I finally found someone
None else but a special one.
Care and true love
A blessing from above.
Being in love so deeply
Attraction so strong really.
Heaven is where we stand,
Under our heart's command
Gentle touches of each hand.
Beautiful world I now dwell
In loving you so well.
Living becomes bright
Lots been going right.
On everything we share
Now I will always dare.
Echo my love freely
Sweet and tenderly.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' A First Love ' by Marvin Brato Sr )
- IQ poeam, Angry Brownbear
- Lacklustre thoughts, Angry Brownbear
- Mindless Wind, Angry Brownbear
- Screams of Silence, Angry Brownbear
- Abode Aroma, Angry Brownbear
- Worth living, gajanan mishra
- Discard your vanity, gajanan mishra
- Musings of Murmur, Angry Brownbear
- Days of Dream, Angry Brownbear
- House, mina lotfi
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(21 November 1844 – 19 July 1926)