Marvin Brato Sr
' A First Love '
Reckoning love I obtain
Overflowing like fountain.
Now I feel no emptiness
Every second is happiness.
Love is what i need
Life is wonderful indeed.
Yes I finally found someone
None else but a special one.
Care and true love
A blessing from above.
Being in love so deeply
Attraction so strong really.
Heaven is where we stand,
Under our heart's command
Gentle touches of each hand.
Beautiful world I now dwell
In loving you so well.
Living becomes bright
Lots been going right.
On everything we share
Now I will always dare.
Echo my love freely
Sweet and tenderly.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' A First Love ' by Marvin Brato Sr )
- AIRPORT INSPECTION, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Where Once Upon A Morn So Dreary, Noah Body
- ADORING MOTHER MARIZA, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- ACTOR ANATASIA DRAKE, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- ACTIVITIES DAY WITH KIM, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- A TRIBUTE TO OUR TROOPS, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- A SOULMATE IS A MIRROR, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- This life is like a bubble, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A MORNING IN AMERICA, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- A LESSON LEARNED, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)