A fine wine
How beautiful you look today has you walked towards me,
As the sun was shining through your hair
You said that you hadn't even tried
To make an effort,
‘'How lucky am I then''
Because I have seen other before you
But no one comes close to looking like you do
You make my body quivers
And you fill me with a satisfaction,
That runs so deep
I have, felt good thing before
But I have, never experienced
The strength of desire and the needs
That I have for you
I long for you in my thoughts, every day
I yearn to see you, and I crave the comfort of your arms
I might not be everything you want'
But you are everything I could have wish for
Unsure what you looked like when you was younger
Pretty or a plain Jane?
Beautiful and gorgeous
Once was never, ever going to be enough
You need a bit more practice, I'll let you know
When you have passed.
george albot's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A fine wine by george albot )
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar