A Few Words
The seat of judgment lies
Within those cloistered walls
Take their shape.
I have no cause
To enter there with you
Through our words
The warmth of IT
And I know
From the self-same source
What a myriad tapestry
We weave -
Each his own design and color
Each moving where he wills!
This is the reality of IT -
IT IS HERE NOW ALWAYS.
What we take of IT,
What we make of IT,
That is the question!
That is life!
© M. Barrett – all rights reserved
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Few Words by Mike Barrett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The sky viewer, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Love without Tongue, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Bittersweet, Maurice Whyte
- Crazy Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- First Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Walk like a Penguin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- No-where One, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Cry of Torn Leaf, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Amdo (love), Missau Missau
- Dynamic Frustration, Zillur Rahman Shuvro