Out of favour, it would seem,
for fidgeting in his hollow
and flaunting the rule,
feeling unable to follow the rule,
or even live on its edge,
feathered and followed
his hollow and dream.
douglas scotney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Fellow by douglas scotney )
- Harvest Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Autumn, Naveed Khalid
- The Heart Of Man, Tony Adah
- A Study, Naveed Khalid
- Maturity, Far Lapenna
- Surrender, Suresh Dogra
- ' [ Why I Still Love You ] ', Ency Bearis
- Choices for the time being, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Who can be blamed?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Hawaii, Dress Appropriately, Margaret Alice Second