A Faulty Apology
I hate myself for crying and hurting you
I did it without having a slightest clue.
You won't talk to me now I know it's my fault
But it was my innocent wish to feel a tears' salt.
I've forgotten how to cry, you know it too well
I did it just for the sake of remembering how it felt.
I have no justification to give, no apologies to offer,
Just ‘sorry' for this terrible deed makes it far from over.
I love you yet I hurt you
Somehow, I am the person who always hurts you.
I've told you all what I know
Now it's your wish to either accept me or turn and go.
You want me to be strong, with a smiling face
Realize, only you are my support base.
I'll die if I see your eyes drenched in tears
Seeing you cry because of me is my greatest fear.
Reply me and revive me
Or forget me and kill me.
Do not let me hang midway
Let me be with you or be on hells' way.
Isabella Francis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Faulty Apology by Isabella Francis )
- Amritpaan, ramesh rai
- Sonnet: Labourers in the Vineyard (Mathe.., Dr John Celes
- Prayer To God-Sri Ramakrishna., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- The Deserted Spring, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Love In Lovers' Poetry, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fun never runs out!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Passing Winds, Tex T Sarnie
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
- Wake up!, Md. Asadullah
- viper kiss, aaron jimenez
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Worker Reads History, Bertolt Brecht
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)