A Faulty Apology
I hate myself for crying and hurting you
I did it without having a slightest clue.
You won't talk to me now I know it's my fault
But it was my innocent wish to feel a tears' salt.
I've forgotten how to cry, you know it too well
I did it just for the sake of remembering how it felt.
I have no justification to give, no apologies to offer,
Just ‘sorry' for this terrible deed makes it far from over.
I love you yet I hurt you
Somehow, I am the person who always hurts you.
I've told you all what I know
Now it's your wish to either accept me or turn and go.
You want me to be strong, with a smiling face
Realize, only you are my support base.
I'll die if I see your eyes drenched in tears
Seeing you cry because of me is my greatest fear.
Reply me and revive me
Or forget me and kill me.
Do not let me hang midway
Let me be with you or be on hells' way.
Isabella Francis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Faulty Apology by Isabella Francis )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Tuavatara!, Ravikumar C.P.
- Mystery Caller, Ravikumar C.P.
- Do, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Cinders of Life, Tim Labbe
- Aiy Mere Khuda Aiy Mere Khuda, Akhtar Jawad
- State of being, Ravikumar C.P.
- Flight, S.Michael Kozubek
- Undoubtedly something has gone wrong, Ravikumar C.P.
- Fire brand - Judge, gajanan mishra
- One grid, hasmukh amathalal