A Faulty Apology
I hate myself for crying and hurting you
I did it without having a slightest clue.
You won't talk to me now I know it's my fault
But it was my innocent wish to feel a tears' salt.
I've forgotten how to cry, you know it too well
I did it just for the sake of remembering how it felt.
I have no justification to give, no apologies to offer,
Just ‘sorry' for this terrible deed makes it far from over.
I love you yet I hurt you
Somehow, I am the person who always hurts you.
I've told you all what I know
Now it's your wish to either accept me or turn and go.
You want me to be strong, with a smiling face
Realize, only you are my support base.
I'll die if I see your eyes drenched in tears
Seeing you cry because of me is my greatest fear.
Reply me and revive me
Or forget me and kill me.
Do not let me hang midway
Let me be with you or be on hells' way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Faulty Apology by Isabella Francis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Written Soul, Christina de Vries
- Ah Fountains Of Thoughts, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- The Hunting Of Dark Angel, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Cracks, petra pen
- FAITH, GREED & INTEGRITY, Tom Zart
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Security Is A Pain, John deVries
- Simply Spoken Melting Crystals, Heather Burns
- There Was..., Aparna Chatterjee