A Father's Love
Is a Warm Embrace,
Or a Quick Hug
A Glowing Smile, and Your Wit and Wisdom...
A Fathers Love is a Walk in the Park
On a Hot Summer Day
A Drive in the Car, Down that Windy dirt Road
A Fathers Love is in the Poem Written
To 'A Friend or Daughter,'
In the Special Words That Come Only From a Father...
A Fathers Love is in Fun Times Together
Camping under the Trees
Enjoying a picnic, and Walking through the Leaves...
A Fathers Love is Faith in His Family
High Hopes and Dreams, And Pleasure in Doing
'What Ever It Takes'...
A Fathers Love is a Kiss on the Cheek
Or a Friendly Hand Shake
My Idol for Life, 'I Will Treasure Dearly'...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Father's Love by Carmen Strawn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman
- Hide and Seek, Dean Meredith
- In Rum, Beer, Brandy, Whiskey, See I My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let's Climb A Mountain, Ronald Chapman
- Learning to Live, Ronald Chapman
- Laundry Day (Haiku), Ronald Chapman
- The Lamb (Children's Poetry), Ronald Chapman