Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Dumb-School building felt,
The students’ subconscious stirred,
The passage way with bedewed eyes,
Stood with silent complaint to stop,
The out stepping of one they loved.
Me with my office, and the teachers,
Within the conventional fence responded,
Against emapthy’s bond of our of fellowship,
With no unworthy aim to be separated!
Her request, ’Release’ vibrated!
The tomorrow’s bell, and the prayer,
A cry oozed from their fate as not to share!
Aparna Das, an Assistant Teacher of my school,
Has proved herself a Dignity’s whirl pool.
Scholarly appetite, with silent service to all,
Meek, polite, gentle, the grace of divine enthrall,
Would here in Moula Netagi, remain alive in her deed,
Time’s tyrant wheel, would never pass through her retreat.
Little Sister! wish you the grandest goal,
In this mundane, be the conqueror of Soul!
(To Aparna Das Assistant Teacher Of Moula Netagi Vidyalaya by Ray Subrata)
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Farewell by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- This Is Our Mega City, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.55, Monk E. Biz
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)