I dream of a place so lively
That death ceases to be.
Here, with interactions hearty,
No one wishes to flee.
She loves for more than face,
Her betrothed more than waist,
And all do not consider waste
Hands held at steady pace.
No excuses here found
Terminating youth and sound.
None hide underground
Below flowered mounds.
There is no such pain
As that of life in vain.
None play doctored games,
Then opt for change.
That was it, and clear I saw
How we clawed above all
Making this reality
And that a fantasy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Fantasy by Edwin Cordero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Four), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh
- In Praise of Nobility (Eighteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu