Marvin Brato Sr
' A Family (Acrostic) '
Being with family is best part,
real world to spend meaningful life;
and it is when you feel at home...
to mingle with people you love.
Family is the basic unit
and the foundation of society.
making peace and unity at home,
is the secret of a progressive community.
life shall become worthwhile for all the people
yearning for a happy family is to make it happened.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' A Family (Acrostic) ' by Marvin Brato Sr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Death Be Not Proud, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Friendship, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- તે જ જોવાનું..tej jovaanu, hasmukh amathalal
- Sounds, Vera Sidhwa
- The Sounds, Vera Sidhwa
- Absence, Neela Nath
- Not Knowing What Might Have Been, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The rising, gajanan mishra
- Flowing Water, Vera Sidhwa
- Cooling Water, Vera Sidhwa
- May I be allowed, gajanan mishra
- The Green Days, Nhuan LeXuan