A Fake Heart And A Fake Soul
Borne from the womb of deceit
washed in the river of betrayal
Foes to souls who trust
Destroyers of the guiless
A menance wherever tis found,
A fake heart and a fake soul
Forerunners of evil
Breeding bees of hate....
To you, a Beast in men's clothes.
Melody Kuku's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Fake Heart And A Fake Soul by Melody Kuku )
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen