RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Faithful Expression
Stormy skies looking over a canyon river, flowing smoothly through rock-hewn walls, beautifully expressed in dimensional facets throughout.
Sliding my mind across waters, gently rippling in a morning breeze.
Soaring above, looking down, enjoying everything I see and feel in sight.
Loving the gentleness of God's beautiful nature in His artistic landscapes, made to perfection, a faithful expression of who He is.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Faithful Expression by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once summer comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy