RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Faithful Expression
Stormy skies looking over a canyon river, flowing smoothly through rock-hewn walls, beautifully expressed in dimensional facets throughout.
Sliding my mind across waters, gently rippling in a morning breeze.
Soaring above, looking down, enjoying everything I see and feel in sight.
Loving the gentleness of God's beautiful nature in His artistic landscapes, made to perfection, a faithful expression of who He is.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Faithful Expression by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- To my sister on the death of our father, Roger A. Rose
- If a Hippo Said Boo, Stephen Katona
- Real, The Princess
- Poetic Journey, Sandra Feldman
- Start Afresh, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Am, Luc Leclaire
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock