Across the crowded room I'm in,
I look and there's a face.
Have I seen you somewhere else,
in some other place?
I feel as though time's standing still.
Not one second ticks.
If I see your eyes meet mine
time will play its tricks.
Maybe we've met before
for your face I've always known.
I've dreamt of it so many times.
My heart will turn to stone
if you leave and I am left
with so much doom and gloom.
Your face will only be for me
a memory in a room.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A FACE by Edwina Reizer )
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar