A Dusty Letter
Words that lie unwritten,
Might as well be dead,
Like letters that are hidden,
Never to be read.
Can you hear my whispers?
That I make behind your head,
Words, a silent murmur,
Soon to make my bed.
Were that it should happen,
On a well worn day,
You stumble on this letter,
I fear that you'll say,
Be Close with me forever,
But never in that way.
It seems that dusty letters,
Must be hid away.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dusty Letter by Craig Jordan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote