Dr John Celes
A Dreamy Reality
A lofty mountain, flattened looked
A river changed its course freely
A tsunami had struck the coast
Was it the dawn of Armageddon?
A solar flare had melted Arctic!
Meteorites hit earth freely
Most beasts were making noises queer
Was Armageddon on?
And people ran helter-skelter
Rain poured in torrents, thunder-clapped
The mid-day sun hid behind clouds
Armageddon was on!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 26-09-2013
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dreamy Reality by Dr John Celes )
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
- Destroy hunger, gajanan mishra
- Treachery is a Treacherous' Red, Aftab Alam
- I'll Be There, Brandon Ezzard
- DESIRES, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Vast open, hasmukh amathalal
- He Is My Default, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)