Alon Calinao Dy
A Dream Girl
Before I have too much expectations for a girl.
She must be smoking hot and very beautiful.
She must be conservative, educated and rich
But I now realize, you can't have a perfect match.
I was looking around the city
Patiently waiting for a real love to say,
'Come, my baby. Marry me.'
But I now realize, you can't buy or borrow love.
I was a fool when I didn't notice a simple girl
Who made me happy every single day.
She took away my loneliness and put a big drill
Into my closed and selfish heart.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Dream Girl by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- two lonely matches in separate back pock.., Mandolyn ...
- News Of Tragedies, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Natural Life's Aura, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Soul's Keys, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Confessed, Sandra Feldman
- LONELY, Egbe Chris
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris