Ramesh T A
A Dream Dance of Romance!
Rainbow shines colourful in dreams
When romantic heart is in full sway!
Golden spangle at sunset cools mind
When dream of romance kindles fun!
Popping of stars one by one is magic
When moon-rise brightens horizon!
White foams of waves reach seashore
When play of piano music is at it best!
Symphony of music is suitable for tango
When romance of lovers looks at fantasy!
Night splendour succumbs to silence
When romance reaches its climax still!
Dance of dream comes to its end point
When lovers kiss in gesture of completion!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dream Dance of Romance! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui