A Dream Can Bring You Lıght
What happened to your dream?
Have you reviewed?
What will happen to your dream?
Are you interested?
Once you have dreamed
Do not forget it
Your dream has to haunt you
You have to live for it
Amid the darkness of mode of living
A dream can bring you light
As you keep growing
A dream can place you at the height
Your dream must come true
Your life should remain as true
ROCHISH MON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dream Can Bring You Lıght by ROCHISH MON )
- Having Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gardener, Naveed Khalid
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- Radiant Night, Lilly Emery
- Christmas Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Keyboards Of Inner Piety, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You & I, Naveed Khalid
- Newton's Sleep, Naveed Khalid
- Isle Of Man, Naveed Khalid
- Daylight Sunrises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak