A Dream Can Bring You Lıght
What happened to your dream?
Have you reviewed?
What will happen to your dream?
Are you interested?
Once you have dreamed
Do not forget it
Your dream has to haunt you
You have to live for it
Amid the darkness of mode of living
A dream can bring you light
As you keep growing
A dream can place you at the height
Your dream must come true
Your life should remain as true
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dream Can Bring You Lıght by ROCHISH MON )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Temptation, Joseph Owen Williams
- Old Settler's Song, Kate Harrington
- omschrijving van poezie, co the skipper
- of Peace and Light~, Monk E. Biz
- Twenty - One, Kate Harrington
- Whitewashed Sepulchres, Babatunde Aremu
- The Eastern Star, Kate Harrington
- Foolish Ghosts, Pijush Biswas
- आदुंगारिनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Dancing on a Moonlit Night, Ronald Chapman