I stand on the sea shore,
Looking at the sun which is staring back at me…
It was so clear like the atmosphere,
Round and red appearing to set….
It took me to my dreams, dreams where I was
Alive and Live,
Talking and Whispering,
Longing and Loving,
Caring and Sharing…..
Suddenly a wave touched my feet, it got me back,
Showed me the current world and asked me to get back to the track…………
@copyrights reserved with Author.
Jinal Oswal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dream by Jinal Oswal )
- Childless Woman, Sylvia Plath
- Inevitable Infiltration, Wood Nymph
- Aquatic Nocturne, Sylvia Plath
- Gold Mouths Cry, Sylvia Plath
- Soliloquy Of The Solipsist, Sylvia Plath
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar