Geetima Baruah Sarma
I lost touch with you
For so many years,
But when I think of you,
It seems like -
Time is passing by
Yet, everything between us
Remain just the same.
Meeting you was
An unforgettable moment,
Meeting you again would be
The happiest moment.
Your care and attention,
Your association and deep bond.
My wish has
Turned into a dream
And I wish to
Realise my dream.
[Published: 3 October 2010 in 'melange' of 'The Sentinel']
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dream by Geetima Baruah Sarma )
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney