Ace Of Black Hearts
A Division In The Rule Of Law
The division is to much.
Burning on the cross, hand on the crutch.
We need to clean this place up.
Tolerance for what?
An exception is not window for all to get in or out.
The ugly business of compromise, why is what we want comes first, not what we actually need.
Approaching a table with three legs indeed.
How could you ever call it balanced if the people aren't even considered in the rule of law.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Division In The Rule Of Law by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Pebble, The Astronomer
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua