Ace Of Black Hearts
A Division In The Rule Of Law
The division is to much.
Burning on the cross, hand on the crutch.
We need to clean this place up.
Tolerance for what?
An exception is not window for all to get in or out.
The ugly business of compromise, why is what we want comes first, not what we actually need.
Approaching a table with three legs indeed.
How could you ever call it balanced if the people aren't even considered in the rule of law.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Division In The Rule Of Law by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Beauty Unseen, Khairul Ahsan
- Down to Earth, moez meftah
- Away she went, moez meftah