Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
A Division In The Rule Of Law
The division is to much.
Burning on the cross, hand on the crutch.
We need to clean this place up.
Tolerance for what?
An exception is not window for all to get in or out.
The ugly business of compromise, why is what we want comes first, not what we actually need.
Approaching a table with three legs indeed.
How could you ever call it balanced if the people aren't even considered in the rule of law.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.