Monk E. Biz
A Distracted Mind
So these thoughts out here
never seem to disappear
they just keep swirling around
and round and round and round...
If they keep always swirling
my mind they'll be hurling
without stillness and silence
I'll never meet Him with the crown
Mind your thots dear Lad
in case they are ever bad
in your world they will be
the dominating creative force!
Monk E. Biz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Distracted Mind by Monk E. Biz )
Did you read them?
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken