A Dip in
I had a dream I slept in seams,
And my life was given away.
Strangest part was how I beamed,
Until noticing how far I'd strayed.
It was not irrevocable—
It could all remain the same.
My secret leaking was improbable:
It could all have stayed a game.
Yet, sorrow hit my heart—
Upon feeling purity gone.
I could no longer claim these stars
Were meant for only one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dip in by Edwin Cordero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane