A Different View
I ventured out at midnight
and gazed up at the sky.
I saw way beyond the stars
the celestial forms on high.
The peace it brought
was in the knowing
that each tiny spec
is slowly growing
into something larger every day
and knew that I was too.
Something too grand for this tiny earth
and so it changed my view.
I now know that the midnight sky
gave me the chance to see
that I too, will grow in size
and live for eternity.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Different View by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- a Poem Born in July, ronald stroman
- Peace, Jack Rolph
- Forget It! (Writers Block), Ronald Chapman
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey