RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Flagrantly hiding in a corner, besieged by thoughts of worthless abandonment by another.
Being forsaken because I didn't remember something, thrown away like yesterday's trash.
Sitting in recognition of total annihilation by another throws me into a tornado of rejection which I can't escape from until it sets me down in a destruction of my very soul.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Destruction by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry