RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Flagrantly hiding in a corner, besieged by thoughts of worthless abandonment by another.
Being forsaken because I didn't remember something, thrown away like yesterday's trash.
Sitting in recognition of total annihilation by another throws me into a tornado of rejection which I can't escape from until it sets me down in a destruction of my very soul.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Destruction by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla