A Desert Flower
All times are nothing if you`re dead,
And our pleasure is just pain,
If you don`t see the soul you had
And understand your love is main…
Among hot sand a flower lives
And sweetly smells, has crystal eyes.
Nobody in its life believes,
That`s why the flower always cries…
It speaks about beauty soul,
About thoughts of darkness bloom,
It is alive, it has a goal
To take its heart from evil gloom.
It is alone in tears Sea,
Its petals hide all lovers blame…
In sand of desert you can see
It cries inside of heartless flame.
It waits for rain from the sky
To tear flesh into the chunk,
Like your nightmare…even my,
Like Sea breaks ship that is just sunk.
It blooms for us to show the world
Of its miracles, mystery.
About it all poets told,
When wrote the poems and were free.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Desert Flower by Ekaterina Polischuk )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Poem of the Day
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Let Us Go for a Walk, Valsa George
- Legacy (2015), MILTON STYNER
- Glittering Textures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Symbol Forests, Ananta Madhavan
- Oh, Those Days of Black 'n White Cookies.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Golden Dreams, Ron Baratono
- Change Of Heart, RoseAnn V. Shawiak