A Desert Flower
All times are nothing if you`re dead,
And our pleasure is just pain,
If you don`t see the soul you had
And understand your love is main…
Among hot sand a flower lives
And sweetly smells, has crystal eyes.
Nobody in its life believes,
That`s why the flower always cries…
It speaks about beauty soul,
About thoughts of darkness bloom,
It is alive, it has a goal
To take its heart from evil gloom.
It is alone in tears Sea,
Its petals hide all lovers blame…
In sand of desert you can see
It cries inside of heartless flame.
It waits for rain from the sky
To tear flesh into the chunk,
Like your nightmare…even my,
Like Sea breaks ship that is just sunk.
It blooms for us to show the world
Of its miracles, mystery.
About it all poets told,
When wrote the poems and were free.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Desert Flower by Ekaterina Polischuk )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)