A Desert Flower
All times are nothing if you`re dead,
And our pleasure is just pain,
If you don`t see the soul you had
And understand your love is main…
Among hot sand a flower lives
And sweetly smells, has crystal eyes.
Nobody in its life believes,
That`s why the flower always cries…
It speaks about beauty soul,
About thoughts of darkness bloom,
It is alive, it has a goal
To take its heart from evil gloom.
It is alone in tears Sea,
Its petals hide all lovers blame…
In sand of desert you can see
It cries inside of heartless flame.
It waits for rain from the sky
To tear flesh into the chunk,
Like your nightmare…even my,
Like Sea breaks ship that is just sunk.
It blooms for us to show the world
Of its miracles, mystery.
About it all poets told,
When wrote the poems and were free.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Desert Flower by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Everything but God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Our Mentor (acrostic poem), Marvin Brato Sr
- The Taking, Anne Pierson Wiese
- The Killing Frost, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Inscrutable Twist, Anne Pierson Wiese
- The Cordyceps, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- South, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Columbus Park, Anne Pierson Wiese