A Depressed Soul
I regret the fact that I was left alive by this destiny and trust me it was not my choice to remain alive. However, death does not come so easily, especially when you want it the most.
I know all my words reflect negativity and that is why everyone just wishes to never even glance at me. Sadness, I can only offer as I have nothing else to provide to anyone.
Life, where are you taking me? Your plan is what? Do you wish to slap me every time when I make the effort to be happy? That is actually the biggest curse for me since happiness never accepts me fully.
Being left alive I regret and will forever be sad about one thing. That one thing is that I am a depressed soul who was never completely loved.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Depressed Soul by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- The lonely sun..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Textman, Naveed Khalid
- सिरि मोनथाम, Ronjoy Brahma
- Mother-land I weep for thee, Joseph Ogbonna
- Mother Teresa and I, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- Still Here, silenced work
- A Village Girl, Naveed Khalid
- A Song Of Harp, Naveed Khalid
- An African Woman I am... a Blessing or a.., Vivian Muciri
- You are Everywhere!, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)