A Deep Love Hidden
It ain't easy to live
It ain't easy to breathe
Even it ain't easy to dream.
I live with some dreams
Dreams which I have always cherished
Those dreams are some dreams of mine
I cannot let go of all these thoughts
So, easily how can I forget you?
You may be thinking that I do not value you enough
You are wrong sweetheart, I really did start feeling love
Love for you in my heart, started to be
Sweetheart, it ain't easy living without you
I am thinking of my life ahead and that how I will live?
Even though you think that I always hate you
They do say that sometimes behind hate, is love, a deep love hidden.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Deep Love Hidden by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- If I Can, John Ugolo Umah
- End Begins, Philo Yan
- What Was The Gift?, John Ugolo Umah
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just Flow In Love ~~~ ~~~ ~~~, LUVinThe NOW
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI