A Deep Love Hidden
It ain't easy to live
It ain't easy to breathe
Even it ain't easy to dream.
I live with some dreams
Dreams which I have always cherished
Those dreams are some dreams of mine
I cannot let go of all these thoughts
So, easily how can I forget you?
You may be thinking that I do not value you enough
You are wrong sweetheart, I really did start feeling love
Love for you in my heart, started to be
Sweetheart, it ain't easy living without you
I am thinking of my life ahead and that how I will live?
Even though you think that I always hate you
They do say that sometimes behind hate, is love, a deep love hidden.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Deep Love Hidden by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gorgon With Hair Threatening, Margaret Alice Second
- Sober Song, Barton Sutter
- I Love Your Crazy Bones, Barton Sutter