A Deaf In A Wedding
There is a pretty wedding In our world and I am like a deaf in that wedding Because I can't understand what's going on around me Like a little baby Smiling and laughing When he sees people Or when he see things, I am, in addition to be deaf, I am a stranger in this world Because I don't know anything about me, I am not here and not there Because I can't comprehend anything or I can't be aware of everyone or everything, May be I am here in my body, but My mind is completely missing somewhere else, I am totally unaware of our world Because our world ignores me and Ignores everyone and everything around it, so I can say I am like a deaf in a wedding In our pretty world.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Deaf In A Wedding by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry