A Day Without You
A day without you
Is an eternity without living
It is a time without need,
It is a moment without giving.
It is you, without me.
A day without the sun
Is the day that I don't look into your eyes
It is when I don't hope or wish,
It is when from the world that I do hide.
It is when you, that I truly miss.
A day without a flower,
Is the day without any inspiration
It is the day when beauty is dead,
It is the beginning of my frustration.
It is when my hunger for life is no longer fed.
A day without you,
It is a terrible day indeed
It is when I just sit and moan
And it is when no one hears my plead.
It is truly when I am all alone.
Randy L. McClave
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Day Without You by Randy McClave )
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate