A Day Without You
A day without you
Is an eternity without living
It is a time without need,
It is a moment without giving.
It is you, without me.
A day without the sun
Is the day that I don't look into your eyes
It is when I don't hope or wish,
It is when from the world that I do hide.
It is when you, that I truly miss.
A day without a flower,
Is the day without any inspiration
It is the day when beauty is dead,
It is the beginning of my frustration.
It is when my hunger for life is no longer fed.
A day without you,
It is a terrible day indeed
It is when I just sit and moan
And it is when no one hears my plead.
It is truly when I am all alone.
Randy L. McClave
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Day Without You by Randy McClave )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore