A Day To Remember
In exactly 22 days, it'll be exactly 2 years since I met you
And I wish that in exactly 22 days, I can get to meet you again
It hasn't been easy... Holding it inside this long...
But somehow I'm still able to get through this jagged terrain
In exactly 40 days, it'll be exactly 2 years since I fell for you
And I can say that in exactly 40 days, I'll still be feeling the same way
I may not have seen you for over a year and abit now...
But trust me, it'll take a lot longer than that for it to start to decay
In exactly 57 days, it'll be exactly 2 years since we crumbled
And ever since that day, even today, I'm still crumbling to the ground
I have my ups and downs... But never do I truly come around...
My heart is still so broken and bound, still so wistful and unsound
I know you're sick and tired of me not being able to let things go
But for what it's worth, I can't bear to just give you up and surrender
I'll forever cherish the smile you gave me... On the day you saved me...
The 3rd of December, a day to remember...
(11th November 2011) - My 103rd Poem...
Teddy Ang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Day To Remember by Teddy Ang )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Leprosy eradication., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beyond The Dotted Lines, Asma Riaz Khan
- if I die young, Juwon Daniel
- Story of snow., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- She Wanted, Spiritwind Wood
- When love was born, Lehlohonolo Selai
- There is a Configuration of the Universe, michael walkerjohn
- R e D *) I c E... (r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- A childhood lamentation, Juwon Daniel
- ` The Quiets..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR