A Day To Remember
In exactly 22 days, it'll be exactly 2 years since I met you
And I wish that in exactly 22 days, I can get to meet you again
It hasn't been easy... Holding it inside this long...
But somehow I'm still able to get through this jagged terrain
In exactly 40 days, it'll be exactly 2 years since I fell for you
And I can say that in exactly 40 days, I'll still be feeling the same way
I may not have seen you for over a year and abit now...
But trust me, it'll take a lot longer than that for it to start to decay
In exactly 57 days, it'll be exactly 2 years since we crumbled
And ever since that day, even today, I'm still crumbling to the ground
I have my ups and downs... But never do I truly come around...
My heart is still so broken and bound, still so wistful and unsound
I know you're sick and tired of me not being able to let things go
But for what it's worth, I can't bear to just give you up and surrender
I'll forever cherish the smile you gave me... On the day you saved me...
The 3rd of December, a day to remember...
(11th November 2011) - My 103rd Poem...
Teddy Ang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Day To Remember by Teddy Ang )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Other Side of the Gun, Vince Rogers
- Cruelty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My day in winter, Tiku akp
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes