A Day To Remember
In exactly 22 days, it'll be exactly 2 years since I met you
And I wish that in exactly 22 days, I can get to meet you again
It hasn't been easy... Holding it inside this long...
But somehow I'm still able to get through this jagged terrain
In exactly 40 days, it'll be exactly 2 years since I fell for you
And I can say that in exactly 40 days, I'll still be feeling the same way
I may not have seen you for over a year and abit now...
But trust me, it'll take a lot longer than that for it to start to decay
In exactly 57 days, it'll be exactly 2 years since we crumbled
And ever since that day, even today, I'm still crumbling to the ground
I have my ups and downs... But never do I truly come around...
My heart is still so broken and bound, still so wistful and unsound
I know you're sick and tired of me not being able to let things go
But for what it's worth, I can't bear to just give you up and surrender
I'll forever cherish the smile you gave me... On the day you saved me...
The 3rd of December, a day to remember...
(11th November 2011) - My 103rd Poem...
Teddy Ang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Day To Remember by Teddy Ang )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
((13 March 1941 – 9 August 2008)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- broken wing, Cee Bea
- Planet Control, Joseph Archer
- My Struggle, Michael P. McParland
- Nervous Wreck, Michael P. McParland
- Bäume, Wolfgang Steinmann
- Infinity Divided By Zero, Michael P. McParland
- Inner nightmare, iluneos periform
- Light, Isaac Maliya
- Trapped in a dewy glistening web, Mark Heathcote
- Three Days Before Christmas, Wolfgang Steinmann