A Day In My Lıfe
A day in my life
I wish you could see
Just what it's like
To be plain me.
A little bit picky
A stickler for what's right
When the giong is tough
I read poetry all night.
When yesterdays anger
Storms into my way
I raid my silent mind
And hope for a better day.
When evening draws near
Sadness cascades down my face
It's you that I turn to
With a smile to replace.
O virtual lover, one more thing
Facebook or Tweet if you'd like to share
Visit me in My Space
E-mail me if you really care..
Hazel Connelly's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Day In My Lıfe by Hazel Connelly )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns