A daughter is a daughter,
With all past, present and future
A daughter has all virtues-
Pretty, amiable and intelligent.
Adorned with all good traits
A daughter lacks nothing,
As she has with her unfailing love
Devoid of merits, free from pride
Unconcerned and free from doubts.
A daughter is a daughter
With the qualities of a father and a mother,
Daughter is the best process-server.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A daughter by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard