A daughter is a daughter,
With all past, present and future
A daughter has all virtues-
Pretty, amiable and intelligent.
Adorned with all good traits
A daughter lacks nothing,
As she has with her unfailing love
Devoid of merits, free from pride
Unconcerned and free from doubts.
A daughter is a daughter
With the qualities of a father and a mother,
Daughter is the best process-server.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A daughter by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My Circus Tent, Stephen Loomes
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Movement, Marshall Gass
- The lone sparrow., Marshall Gass
- Always, C.K. Pearse
- marigolds, Marshall Gass