A Darted Dot
Shutting down the windows
of mystic mind to stay in
closed intangible blue-chamber,
can serenity be stolen by sin?
Here the winding wild ways
maiden-desires truly touch.
The top of the Oak and Pine
are blocked by blinders such
as boulders and chips of rocks,
in between forest flowers shine...
But, the dark ditch yearns to swallow,
the bliss and for past sadness pines.
Mountain and the wildest seas
both are linked with a thread,
if one goes up with heaps of earth,
another will wield the lower spread!
A darted dot at dawn dives deep in dream.
The whims of a whirling air
convey the heart-piercing scream- - - - - - -
Listen, no island can be
cared without sea.
Hypnotic shingles I find always,
on your shore, o sea, with me!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Darted Dot by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner