A Darted Dot
Shutting down the windows
of mystic mind to stay in
closed intangible blue-chamber,
can serenity be stolen by sin?
Here the winding wild ways
maiden-desires truly touch.
The top of the Oak and Pine
are blocked by blinders such
as boulders and chips of rocks,
in between forest flowers shine...
But, the dark ditch yearns to swallow,
the bliss and for past sadness pines.
Mountain and the wildest seas
both are linked with a thread,
if one goes up with heaps of earth,
another will wield the lower spread!
A darted dot at dawn dives deep in dream.
The whims of a whirling air
convey the heart-piercing scream- - - - - - -
Listen, no island can be
cared without sea.
Hypnotic shingles I find always,
on your shore, o sea, with me!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Darted Dot by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Sa hagupit ni Yolanda, nagkabuhol-buhol, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- At Nights, Madrason writer
- Trajectorya ng masuyong hampas-lupa, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- falling down a well; well, you pushed me, Mandolyn ...
- Indeed, george albot
- Poets, Do You Agree?, Sandra Feldman
- broad boy souffle, derrick foster
- PH: Nature: Canoeing The Mississippi - P.., Brian Johnston
- Steps Of Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Whispers Of Ancient Parables, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns