Bijay Kant Dubey
A darpiya, Indian daru taken
And fallen flat on the ground,
Counting the stars,
Grumbling and fumbling,
Abusing and shouting,
Singing ansd talking.
Indian daru and Indian darpiya, daru-drunk
And having taken country liquor,
Lies he fallen Mr.Darpiya,
Into the bushes unable to stand,
Under the open talking to the stars
And sometimes near the drains.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Darpiya by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- Prayer, Naveed Khalid
- Heart Thieves, douglas scotney
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki