Bijay Kant Dubey
A darpiya, Indian daru taken
And fallen flat on the ground,
Counting the stars,
Grumbling and fumbling,
Abusing and shouting,
Singing ansd talking.
Indian daru and Indian darpiya, daru-drunk
And having taken country liquor,
Lies he fallen Mr.Darpiya,
Into the bushes unable to stand,
Under the open talking to the stars
And sometimes near the drains.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Darpiya by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar