A Dark Shadow
I am suffering with heavy rain
Always cloud burst within, with pain
Which cave hid you grief
Tell me cavern in brief
My tears! My thought rill
My hope and despair playing,
Where is the labyrinth hill?
That exists within me,
A dark shadow
Walks on bright sun
Is this a life or fun?
The cyclone of thought
Uprooted gigantic trees
O! Formidable calm breeze.
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dark Shadow by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner