A Dark Shadow
I am suffering with heavy rain
Always cloud burst within, with pain
Which cave hid you grief
Tell me cavern in brief
My tears! My thought rill
My hope and despair playing,
Where is the labyrinth hill?
That exists within me,
A dark shadow
Walks on bright sun
Is this a life or fun?
The cyclone of thought
Uprooted gigantic trees
O! Formidable calm breeze.
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dark Shadow by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Young Wife's Longing, Paul Sebastian
- Ants Crawling, Naveed Akram
- applying online, lee fones
- Stay not away, gajanan mishra
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald
- You Will Always Learn, Naveed Akram
- What can I do, gajanan mishra
- Salvation, Uttam Biswas
- Morning Prayer, Brian P FitzGerald
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah