A Dark Knight
'This night with no star shining in my sky,
Seems as someone stolen my sleep from my eyes'
'Too much silence which now hurt,
But sometimes it has even worth'
'Some how as i fallen sleep,
Nothing was there, either to keep'
'Next day, I would start my day,
Where to go, will find the way'
Poet Other Poems
- A Dark Knight
- ''Death is Actually to Born''
- ''Ecstasy of a Butterflie'' -new-
- ''El amor'' es Omnipresente -new-
- ''Existence In This AIR''
- Glitter of Sobs -new-
- ''LOVE'' is Omnipresents
- Pyaar mera wasse har Thaien -new-
- 'Stains rain in the sake of 'VAIN'
- The True Writer ''GOD''
- The World Existed On Lap Of My ''MOM''
- Today I'm Breathing -new-
- ''Wordsless Beauty''
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.