A Cute Girl
She is a cute girl
Such a cute girl she is
She spreads peace and love in this world
Cute she is and truly is a doll.
Just look at her smile, is she not so beautiful?
Yes, she is really so beautiful
Smile is all that she needs to do
Everything else just becomes fine.
Atmosphere of worries just completely disappears
Nothing remains as stressful once you look at this cute girl.
Her presence is so magical as she laughs and laughs
Beautiful, this world becomes, when she is around.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Cute Girl by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)