A Cry Of Love
Never could it be to the rise of the morning star,
Neither was it the glittering of the evening light.
The trees withered out their leaves before their season,
The gentle flowing waters angrily locked its door to my face.
The clouds folding their arms; never to give rain!
Cladding out pain with thunders and lighting.
An old, gentle smile of the wind turned astray
Even to the sensed land rolling under my feet like a carpet,
Only could find comfort in the dry lands of my soul.
In all, nature was at war with the emptiness in heart.
It was at loggerheads with the confusion in thoughts.
Until the cry of my beloved! Marked the end of the misery!
It was a new day, when she whispered in the dry withered nights.
The sun gave a glowing smile with the clouds circling it with joy.
The leaves rinsed out their tears from the raindrops.
Gently run the waters down the stream never to dry up.
The wind warmly embraced us never to set us apart.
And the land with opened arms sprang out the best vegetation ever.
Uprising a new dawn of blessing from God filled with ecstasy,
A great love of pain erupted in a cry taking from laughter.
Distance was only the bridge to a unified love of comfort.
Let it be to all who saw my pain and now sharing in the glory from on High;
She dried the tears in heart with her benevolent smile,
And took away the heist of misery in the soul with her loving heart
With our hearts built on the bonds of the Love of God;
Forever will our love endure; even to our generations to come.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Cry Of Love by Siegfried OheneSidza )
- Remote control, Brian Kilpatrick
- Shame, Savannah Oakes
- Your works can't stand up, Brian Kilpatrick
- neverending, Steven Federle
- WHO IS HE?, Ali Faisal
- iPhone6+ 오피뷰 ⓐ동대문오피녀 ⓑ선릉오피 대란∠OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM∠, sibngnu11 sibngnu11
- L.Messi 오피뷰 동대문오피 KTwiz 선릉오피 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM.., sibngnu11 sibngnu11
- L.Messi 오피뷰 강서오피 KTwiz 부산오피 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM .., sibngnu11 sibngnu11
- VALUE OF LIFE, Ali Faisal
- iPhone6+ 오피뷰 ⓐ강서오피녀 ⓑ부산오피 대란∠OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM∠, sibngnu11 sibngnu11
Poem of the Day
- Ur Turn Now?, Najma Mire
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- " To His Fairest Valentine Mrs. A. L., Richard Lovelace
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)